The world of private banking is changing. Increasing expectations of clients, changing regulatory requirements in applicable jurisdictions, as well as innovation among competitors all force private banks to precisely specify their market positioning.
A clear definition of client services is an essential first element in providing advisory services of consistently good quality. Well-organized and standardized advisory processes come next, followed by a well-thought-out delivery model for the monitoring of client portfolios.
The project scope included analysis of client needs and specification of new service packages in the area of non-discretionary mandates. To enable an efficient delivery of client services, the processes within mid- and front-office were optimized and supporting IT systems engaged (e.g. daily monitoring of client portfolios). These measures took active account of both global and local regulatory requirements, thereby promoting excellence not only on the client side but also on the legal and regulatory side.
- Program management (deputy)
- Management and specification of all requirements to improve the processes and IT-systems
- Program-Management-Office (PMO)
- Creation of the rollout-, training- and communication concepts
- Support of front staff during transition phase into the new service packages