As of January 1st, 2017, the PRIIPs (Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products) regulation requires product manufacturers to create, maintain and distribute a large volume of Key Information Documents (KIDs) in plain language for retail investors living in the European Economic Area (EEA) to easily understand and compare products.
The client is a full-service provider offering automated generation, maintenance, distribution, archiving and reporting of KIDs for PRIIPs.
The service consists of:
- Automatic creation of compliant PRIIP KIDs in all EEA languages including all required complex financial calculation on demand (Structured Products, OTC Derivatives, …)
- Easy and cost effective distribution of regulatory documents
- Access to the repository of PRIIP KIDs and other regulatory documents, complete with archiving
- Sales and client acquisition all over Europe (incl. RFI/RFPs)
- Core team Subject Matter Expert for Regulation and for Structured Products
- Functional Specification Categorisation Financial Instruments
- Leading Templating (Requirements, Conception, Tool Development, Implementation, Client Onboarding)
- SRI & Performance Scenario Calculation: Provider selection and implementation
- Introduction of agile project implementation approach
- Review Marketing Material