Due to increasing margin pressure in discretionary mandates, our client invested into a full redesign of a flexible, scalable, modern application platform and corresponding end-to-end process optimization. The program addressed a number of areas including sales support, product management, contracting, data sourcing, investment decisions, portfolio management, risk management and compliance, data warehousing, and e-banking.
- Improved time to market for new offerings
- Individualization of offerings
- Faster reaction to investment decisions across mandates
- Efficiency improvements, especially in portfolio management (gains not only among standard mandates but also client instructed mandates with single bonds)
- Scalable, maintainable application platform suited for international rollout and with multi-mandator capabilities.
- Support as SME for portfolio management in the area of end-to-end topics and system architecture
- Support of the projects “Portfolio Management” and “Data warehouse and data analysis”
- Responsibility for overall business analysis throughout the supported projects
- Coordination of 10 onshore and nearshore business analysts
- Contribution to requirements engineering, business concepts, and business specification
- Prioritization of the release roadmap for 4 onshore and near-shore Scrum teams
- Test management