Sirus Ghazivakili holds a master of arts in Banking and Finance from the University of St. Gallen (HSG). Working in the financial services industry since 2011 as an investment advisor for a Geneva-based asset manager and as a management consultant advising major Swiss banks in Zurich and Luxembourg, Sirus gained extensive knowledge in investment products, advisory processes and regulatory compliance.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CFA UK Level 4 Certificate in ESG Investing
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level