Florian Hänsch graduated in business administration at the University of Augsburg and spent several years as a business consultant in the financial services industry. After completing his Ph.D. at the ‘Research Center Finance & Information Management’ and the ‘Project Group Business & Information Systems Engineering of the Fraunhofer FIT’ he joined the Finalix team in 2016. Florian has profound experience in the management of complex transformation and digitization projects with a special focus on advisory solutions, investment products and client data. In addition, Florian brings along broad industry insights in wealth management as well as comprehensive knowledge in portfolio and risk management.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
- UXQB Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience