Marco Zietzling studied Computer Science at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich (ETH Zürich). After receiving his master’s degree he worked for six years as a business analyst and software engineer at bmpi and conducted several projects in the financial sector in the areas of investment management, regulatory implementation (MiFID, KAG), investment reporting, and advisory processes. He joined the Finalix team in 2014.
- Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- Avaloq Certified Professional (ACP)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner