Finalix Business Consulting has built up a solid reputation over the years, growing steadily atop a strong client base. To enrich and expand our team, we are looking for high-performing, well-motivated individuals who are interested in becoming part of the Finalix family.
What we offer:
- Clear focus on the financial industry (banks, insurance companies) with emphasis on asset management, advisory processes, and reporting of all types (client reporting, risk reporting, and so on)
- Small project teams offering direct contact to client-side management, a high level of personal autonomy, and extensive cooperation with both the client’s internal team as well as other external project participants
- Membership in a dynamic group of professional, experienced consultants with extensive personal networks within the Swiss financial services industry
- Rich professional development opportunities including explicit knowledge sharing as well as formal training
- Bright career prospects without an up-or-out policy
- Consulting projects with minimal travel involved
- Focus on strong, sustainable performance instead of cyclical burn-out
- Staffing flexibility allowing for continuing education, child-rearing, etc.
- Above-average remuneration
- Sustainable growth achieved through disciplined hiring that allows us to guarantee staffing throughout all phases of the business cycle
- A consistent utilization rate of 95-100% (even during the last financial crisis) and an extremely low staff turnover speak for themselves
What you offer:
- Completed education (Bachelor level or above from a recognized university or technical college)
- Minimum three years of consulting experience in the financial industry, or equivalent project experience within a bank or insurance company
- Expertise and project experience in at least one of the Finalix core domains: Asset Management, Advisory Processes, and Client, Financial, and Risk Reporting.
- Sense of personal responsibility and appreciation for professional autonomy
- Outstanding conceptual skills, an analytical mind and strong communication abilities, along with a pragmatic, get-it-done mentality
- Appetite for professional challenges and complex projects
- Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
Interested? Jochen Dzienziol (firstname.lastname@example.org) looks forward to receiving your application materials.