Your gateway to business consulting
Are you a university graduate and would like to learn the consulting profession from us? Do you want to take responsibility as a consultant at our customers from the very beginning? Then we would like to get to know you!
Finalix has been helping banks and insurance companies solve their business challenges since 2001. Today we employ more than 50 consultants. On our projects we usually work in small teams directly on site with our customers.
With our consultant-program you will evolve into a business consultant within 18 months. A balanced selection of internal and external training modules builds seamlessly on your university degree. In addition, you will gain practical experience on various customer projects from day one. Our experienced consultants will personally take care of you and support your development. You can find the profiles of your future colleagues at www.finalix.ch. After the program there is the possibility of an assignment in our Singapore office.
This is Finalix:
- Clear focus: Financial Advisory, Portfolio Management, Financial Services Regulations, Insurance, Process and Platform Transformation
- Small project teams: Direct customer contact, high level of responsibility, active participation in solution design, project management with the latest project methodologies
- Active network: Member of a team of experienced consultants with an extensive network in the Swiss financial services industry
- Human career options: Further development opportunities without the “up or out” principle
- Lived Work-Life-Balance: Consulting projects with minimal travel, support of part-time models, e.g. in combination with further education programs or child care
- Work location Zürich
- Attractive salary
What you should bring:
- Master degree from a recognized university
- First exposure to the banking or insurance industry and/or first consulting experience that clearly underlines your interest in our industry (e.g. internship, active participation in interest groups, specialisation in banking or insurance during your studies)
- Responsible and independent personality
- Strong conceptual, analytical and communication skills combined with a pragmatic “get it done” mentality
- Curiosity about new and innovative topics and interest in ongoing development of our core areas of expertise
Interested? Please contact our consultant program responsible Ronnie Mattli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finalix Business Consulting has built up a solid reputation over the years, growing steadily atop a strong client base. To enrich and expand our team, we are looking for high-performing, well-motivated individuals who are interested in becoming part of the Finalix family.
What we offer:
- Clear focus on the financial industry (banks, insurance companies) with emphasis on asset management, advisory processes, and reporting of all types (client reporting, risk reporting, and so on)
- Small project teams offering direct contact to client-side management, a high level of personal autonomy, and extensive cooperation with both the client’s internal team as well as other external project participants
- Membership in a dynamic group of professional, experienced consultants with extensive personal networks within the Swiss financial services industry
- Rich professional development opportunities including explicit knowledge sharing as well as formal training
- Bright career prospects without an up-or-out policy
- Consulting projects with minimal travel involved
- Focus on strong, sustainable performance instead of cyclical burn-out
- Staffing flexibility allowing for continuing education, child-rearing, etc.
- Above-average remuneration
- Sustainable growth achieved through disciplined hiring that allows us to guarantee staffing throughout all phases of the business cycle
- A consistent utilization rate of 95-100% (even during the last financial crisis) and an extremely low staff turnover speak for themselves
What you offer:
- Completed education (Bachelor level or above from a recognized university or technical college)
- Minimum three years of consulting experience in the financial industry, or equivalent project experience within a bank or insurance company
- Expertise and project experience in at least one of the Finalix core domains: Asset Management, Advisory Processes, and Client, Financial, and Risk Reporting.
- Sense of personal responsibility and appreciation for professional autonomy
- Outstanding conceptual skills, an analytical mind and strong communication abilities, along with a pragmatic, get-it-done mentality
- Appetite for professional challenges and complex projects
- Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
Interested? Jochen Dzienziol (email@example.com) looks forward to receiving your application materials.